Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

Not the man familiar to me!



Svetlana
Hello not the man familiar to me!

I understand that you now are surprised that to you this letter has come. But I ask you simply spend 5 minutes of your time and read it and that it can probably change and your life and mine. At first I wished to be presented. My name to Svetlana me of 29 years I live in Russia in the Kazan of I not married. And never was married. I have finished school and arrived in medical college finished it and went to work in hospital but only me never I carried could find to myself the man and me so it would be desirable it. And I looked as that in the evening the TV and saw that there spoke that in Russia 30 000 000 women which live without men and that there are such marriage agencies in which it is possible to address and in such agency to you can pick up the man. I went to one of such agency and addressed to them with the request that they could find for me the man they spoke to me that this service paid and that I should pay about 1000 roubles. At first I thought that it expensively for me but have then thought and solved that money for me it not important that I want happiness I want love I want the relation and I want a happy family what for to me money without a thing it and I gave this one thousand roubles. And they suggested me to get acquainted with the man from other country. I have solved why and was not present if I could not find the man from Russia such destiny can at me and I should search the man from another of the countries. And they gave me yours e-mail the address and spoke that you search to yourself the woman. I took all data and went to the cafe Internet as I am not able to use well the computer and it costs much for my payment from work. I came to the Internet of cafe and asked that to me created the address e-mail that I from it could write you the letter. And here now you can see my letter. I wrote you it with hope that you will answer. As I took two photos that you could see my appearance and to solve for yourself completely you would like to begin dialogue and relations with me. Only I ask you at once look at a photo esteem the letter think and solve precisely you would like with me correspondence to me the friend to me is not necessary I and which is ready for serious relations will be necessary to love which MAN and creation of a family I is possible I ask you very fragile person and if serious relations write to me tell to me are not necessary to you that is not present I will understand. And still I wished to speak to you that on a photo I turned out not so well as I did these photos at home and they turned out not so well as professional but you see me such as I look in a life. And you can precisely define such woman as I is necessary to you or not. Very big request Also would like if you nevertheless are interested in me that write to me about yours e-mail where we with you could speak and a little good photos you have gone to me. Here like and all that I wished to speak with you and now I only needed to wait from you for the answer and I hope that you will write that to me if I was not pleasant to you or serious relations are not necessary to you let to me know.

Please reply only my personal e-mail: svetlanochka08@gmail.com

The lonely woman from Russia Svetlana.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen