Freitag, 28. Mai 2010

Novochebocksarsk


Svetlana
Hello surprised stranger!

WARNING! The letter which you have now got is not spam! Do not rush to remove it! My letter to you was delivered directly from the agent's International Dating Agency. I learned about this wonderful agency on TV that many people find their happiness in the world. I decided that no worse than other people and will try his luck as well. In the Agency told me that you are a lonely man and a good look for a serious relationship. I paid for sending my message to you 50 euro. I want only true love and happiness in his personal life. I look forward to your understanding and seriousness with regard to me. My name Svetlana. I live in Russia in the city which is called Novochebocksarsk. I want to say that I am already quite impressive and this is the age of 33 years. For the year, I lived was not a person with whom I can build a family and feel the love and tenderness of the men. I am not married and never been married. Gentlemen were pitiful illusion, but the relationship lasted just at the level of communication. I hope that you will consider the dignity of my candidature as a partner. I attach a photo and my resume in which there is still some information about me and photos. My friend, if you are interested to support contact with me and create a serious relationship then I would be happy to receive from you a letter and some photos as well.

I hope that will soon be able to see from your letter only to my personals e-mail: inter.datingagency@yahoo.com

Faithfully single woman from Russia Svetlana.

PS. I hope that my photos to attract you and you write to my personals
e-mail: inter.datingagency@yahoo.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen