Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

My real name is Olga


Olga [2]
Hello.
I see and read your profile on se and would like to know you better. Some words about me. My real name is Olga , friends call me olya. I’m a single girl from Russia, now i live in city - Sovetskij My age 27 y. I was born 27th August 1981 year, on a sign the zodiac i'm maiden, my height is 176  cm, weight is 56 kg. I have the blond hair and brown eyes. (You can also look at the photo in the attachment). Friends say, that I’m attractive, optimistic, kind and sensitive person. I like to go to theatres, museums, i like to keep fit and go  to the gym hall and pool, but work takes most of my time. I live with my parents. In free time i love reading books, seeing movies and cooking. O! Yes, i cook very good and i like to create new dishes. I’m looking for truelove, my best friend and soulmate. I want to meet reliable and responsible man, who will be a special man  for me. I just need one special man and have no interest in others. I attach the photo that you knew my face, please tell me what are you thinking about my photo - ok? Also I want to ask you to  send me some your photos! I’m very open and its easy to get to know me, so please ask me anything.
Please reply only my personal e-mail: olga_kulikova_14@yahoo.com
Please tell me more about you and send me your picture,
I wait your message,
Olga.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen