Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

I think a intercourse is very important constituent in our life!


Svetlana [2] (aka Sveta)
Hi!
How are you doing?
Maybe you will be surprised now. I have been thinking a lot before write this letter to you. And I will try to explain it to you. Today in the morning I have received one very interesting letter from unknown addressee, there was written about love relationship between people. And I have seen your e-mail address in this letter. And as I told you, I have been thinking a lot before write you something. And I thought you are looking for serious relation too and decided to write you this mail. Ithought that is great chance to meet someone because I still single girl and I am looking for love and right man too.
I would like to start our correspondence and I would like to tell you something more about me. My name is Svetlana and I am 27 years old now. I was born and still live for now in not big town called Tambov. I'm a quiet temperament girl but at the same time I am purposeful girl. My friend tell me that I am very funny and sociable too. And I agree with them because I think a intercourse is very important constituent in our life! I like to cook very much and in my spare time I like to go in for sport. I lead a healthy life-style, I do not smoke and I do not drink at all. I have a work which I love very much! But I do not have my second half who could love me and who could make me happy. I am not too long time try to find my love in internet and I have not a big experience in a internet dating service. I have seen a telecast about internet dating on TV and after that I decided to try this too. And i think that is real to find someone via internet. And I wish to know more about you by e-mail and who knows, maybe that is our destiny and we will meet in person someday and will be happy together. But for now will be more easy for us to contact by e-mail and I give you my e-mail address too.

My personal e-mail is: svetlanaaa80@gmail.com

You can write me here and I look forward to see your first letter and I hope you will write me something about yourself!? And I look forward to receive your photos and of course I will send you some of me too. Wait for your responding very much and wish you a good day!

Yours new friend from Russia, Svetlana!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen