Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

Washing a photo will like you


Lubov
hello my new friend!
How are you? i`m fine!
My name is Lubov. To me of 27 years. I to live in Russia in small small town but to name Medvedevo! I send you a photo in this letter. I to think washing a photo will like you. I the free girl, I to not have children! I already more than 3 years the lonely girl! I never to get acquainted on the Internet earlier. I to address in a site the Internet of acquaintances and there I to receive your address. I long time did not dare to write to you this letter. But here at last that I have decided to make it. I to wish to tell to you that I to search only for serious relations.

Please reply only my personal e-mail: lulery034@gmail.com
If you as to search for serious relations and my description have interested you.

I with impatience shall wait yours the answer and your photos!
Your new friend Lubov!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen