Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

I do not smoke and I do not take alcohol


Yuliya [1]
Hello, how are you doing?
It was madly pleasant to me to read your structure. Probably, you will not believe, but I would like to get acquainted with you more close. Your structure interesting. It has drawn my attention. I am assured, that you interesting the man. In many respects we with you are similar. I would like to begin our acquaintance, with the small story about me. My name is Yuliya. Friends name me simply Yulchik. I am 28 years old. I was born in not the big, Russian city which refers Ryazan. I am quiet, young, purposeful girl. Friends speak me, that I cheerful. I love dialogue. I consider, that dialogue very important component in our life. I, as well as all Russian women like to cook food, to go in for sports. I conduct a healthy way of life. I do not smoke and I do not take alcohol. I have work which very strongly I love. But I do not have not enough love. I am assured, that on our planet, there is a person whom the love can present me! On the Internet I more recently. I have no wide experience in the Internet acquaintances. I have seen transfer on the TV, about love in the Internet and have decided to find the happiness. I consider, that it is real.I search the present for the man which will love, and to respect with me. I consider, that this main thing in attitudes. You are interesting man, and I would like to learn you in more detail. Probably it is our destiny? I wish to get acquainted with you more close, by means of e-mail. It will be for us easier variant.I give you mine e-mail the address. You can write to me. I with pleasure shall answer you. Certainly, I shall send you my photos as. I with impatience shall wait your letter to me, with more detailed story about you. I am assured, that we become good friends and we can love each other.

My personal e-mail: yulyaru@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Your girlfriend from Russia, Yuliya.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen